Terms & Conditions
- No Smoking at any time inside any of our Limousines.
- Any property that is lost, damaged or stolen is not the responsibility of Limo For Us. We are not responsible for items left in the Limousine.
- Overtime (if available) will be billed in half hour increments. Please reserve sufficient time for your event in order to avoid Overtime charges.
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges that may occur.
- Customer understands and agrees that a replacement Limousine may be required in the event of a Major Mechanical.
- Clean up fee for any bodily fluids, vomit, etc. in the Limousine AED 1000 the service may either be continued without the offending passenger or passengers or the entire service may be discontinued. Should the service be discontinued, the entire contract price will be charged. No refunds, No exceptions.
- “G AND P INTERNATIONAL LIMITED” maintains the http://LIMOFOR.US/ Website (“Site”).
- “G and P Int is duly incorporated under the laws of the UK so any dispute shall be govern under the UK law”.
- ‘’AMEX, Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in DIFFERENT CURRENCIES will be accepted for payment,.’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and LIMO FOR US policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Failure or any other serious issue
Customer will provide and is responsible for the following entertainment items; CD’s, DVD’s, Tapes, Laptops and iPods.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing by certified mail AT LEAST 2 days prior to the scheduled event in order to avoid being charged the full contract price.
Responsible party is charged with ensuring that no damage is done to the vehicle provided by G and P International.
In the event that any of the following items are lost or damaged, the responsible party agrees that it shall be required to pay for the damage, and specifically consents and directs G and P International to place charges on credit card according to the following schedule on the credit car provided:
- AED 5000 Charge for opening and loosing the sunroof, in addition to any damage caused to vehicle caused by opening and loosing sunroof.
- AED 2000 Charge for any broken or damaged LCD TV.
- AED 10000 Charge for broken 42′′ Plasma TV.
- AED 2000 Charge for any Window or Paint damages.
- AED 200 Lost or broken remote control & AED 50 Lost or broken glass fee.
This contract of service requires G and P International to designate one person as the responsible party for all obligations and liabilities under this contract.
All directions, special requests and additional service will be made only under the direction of the responsible party and all liabilities under this contract, including liability for damage and all charges are the responsibility of the responsible party. While every effort will be made to meet the needs of all passengers and guests of the responsible party, the responsible party alone will determine whether special request will be fulfilled and responsible party will assume responsibility for those special requests.
Bookings can be made in advance of your chosen activity, we will contact you 24 hrs prior to activity for full payment.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the pickup time 50% charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your pickup time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Refund will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment